Intercompany team is a newly established team which is part of UK&I Finance department in Brno. Team consists of 2 team members, who will completely take care of the intercompany accounting transactions and processes. Our working hours during the month are flexible and you can organize your day according to your needs, while during the period closing higher workload is to be expected.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- be in charge of managing intercompany transactions including accurate and timely accounting for transactions between different legal entities within the Group.
- communicate and collaborate across the organisation to understand the intercompany transactions.
- be responsible for identification of open items and their clearing
What can you learn in our team?
- You can master SAP, Blackline, HFM and various finance related systems.
- You will learn more about corporate reporting and accounting, retail business specifics and increase your business understanding.
- You will be given space to prove your analysis skills, process improvements skills and look for efficiencies (Lean Six Sigma, Robotic Process Automation).
- Besides this, you can participate on workshops and trainings ranging from Excel and Process mapping to ACCA exams (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
- And many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!
What experience should you have:
- You have fluent English, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are conversant with accounting principles and intercompany controls.
- Knowledge of finance systems particularly SAP, asset management and general ledger.
- You have experience in a corporate environment an advantage.
- You need to have strong excel skills for analytical work.
- You must be a team player, capable of working together towards a common target.
What do you get in return:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again