Who are we looking for?
You are curious, think creatively and critically, generate innovative ideas, and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements!
In addition, you are passionate about innovation and transformation including but not limited to data analytics.
- At least 3 years of work experience relating to Finance, Accounting & Reporting.
- Strong knowledge and experience about IFRS (preferred).
- Audit or compliance function experience preferred (Governance, Risk Management or Compliance).
- Clear and effective communication at all levels of Management.
- Ability to appreciate the big picture as well as the details and focused on results.
- Team player, able to support the team in reaching goals and milestones.
- Qualified or working towards a CPA, CA, CIA professional certification or having passed several actuarial exams (preferred).
- University degree (Actuarial Science or Finance and Accounting preferred)