ITSM Quality Specialist
Meet our team
You will be part of the IT Service Management (ITSM) Team, working on the global ITSM Solution with primary responsibility for the data quality within ITSM. The team consist of two people and looking for third member who will help us identify automation opportunities and test new ITSM features and identification of new ITSM opportunities. You’ll be on a look out for new automation possibilities and guard the potentials to make ITSM service more effective.
ITSM framework is the core tool supporting the IT operation within HeidelbergCement's group IT department (HDigital) and are being adopted by other global and country functions as well.
This is great starting point into ITSM domain and further progress to another ITSM senior positions.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Analyze ITSM indicators and work with other stakeholders to identify new ITSM opportunities (mainly automation)
- Perform regular data quality checks within ITSM Framework
- Test new ITSM features in cooperation to ITSM designer
- Review & update ITSM documentation
What experience should you have:
- Like to work with data, mostly in MS Excel and ITSM framework
- Analyze data to unlock their potential
- Have an eye for detail
- Help others to make their work easier and more effective
- Enjoy independent work and willingness to learn new things
- Have communicative English level (B2)
What is beneficial:
- Previous experience from Service Desk environment or similar
What do you get in return:
- Home Office including hardware and daily compensation
- Career opportunities in IT area
- Extensive trainings (technical and soft skills)
- Employee focus groups & surveys about company topics
- 7,5-hour workday and 5 weeks of vacation
- Company reserved parking (car, motorbike, bike and lockers)
- Leisure time card (sport, education, wellness, health, culture)
- Daily meal contribution
- Mobile phone with company tariff
- Language courses (GER, EN, CZE)
- Relax area and terrace
What’s going to happen next
You apply to this job advert. Our recruiter will contact you within a week. If there is interest on both sides, we will arrange meeting online or face2face in Brno office with team leader. Based on our mutual satisfaction we would welcome you on board.