Legal Team Internship
Excellent opportunity to join our Legal Team in Prague!
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Formal review and editing of documents
- Drafting simple legal documents according to templates
- General day to day support of the legal team (administrative activities, errands, organising meetings)
What experience should you have:
- Advanced knowledge of English (for formal revisions of legal documents,
- Work with MS Office (especially Word and Excel)
- Organisational skills and patience (meetings with notaries, handling of
- Desire to work and learn (working in Rohlik is dynamic and diverse, you
- Time flexibility (distribution of working hours according to the agreement,
WE WILL TEACH YOU THE REST!