Essential Experience of:
- Planning and booking international travel itineraries to include computerized airline ticketing, cruises, tours, hotels, car rental, and related travel products,
- Excellent communication skills and enjoy working with high level clientele,
- Attention to detail/conscientiousness/flexible,
- Problem solving and initiative,
- Handle multiple accounts.
- Overall travel industry knowledge and experience,
- Clear and concise communication skills in Slovak and English language,
- Market availability of travel products,
- Travel conditions including customs, immigration and inoculation requirements, hygienic practices, political situations, monetary restrictions, and cancellation/change penalties,
- Excellent PC literacy with MS Office,
- Sales techniques.
- Sell travel products in Slovak and English language,
- Operate computerized reservation system equipment at required operating levels,
- Perform basic mathematical calculations including percentages to complete travel sales transactions,
- Present travel program offerings to groups of people,
- Work irregular hours.
Successful agents will possess effective communication skills, strong phone sales, prospecting skills, ambition, motivation and drive!