Microsoft 365 Consultant
Our client is a leading player in Microsoft Cloud Consulting, Software & Cloud Economics with a focus on optimization, transformation & compliance.
As a Senior it is expected to take deliver complex projects/scenarios and to collaborate with sales teams in pre - and post-sales activitites. The responsibilities includes to contribute to develop and strengthen the competency and know-how in the area of expertise, support all delivery teams to maintain our competitive positioning in the market, and ability to deliver services aligned with our customers needs/demands in area of M365 products.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Be expert in MS 365 – Modern Workplace area mainly for MS products – Teams, Sharepoint, Viva, Outlook, etc.
- Be expert in MS 365 adoption services
- Consult our partners and customers in complicated tasks in area of security solutions architecture, design, implementation, troubleshooting, adoption and service delivery
- Lead and QA project delivery, cloud assessments and advanced troubleshooting ensuring that customer satisfaction is maintained, project milestones met and communication between delivery and customer/partner is maintained
- Pre-sales support for sales teams involving positioning of Cloud Solutions, including pre-sales qualification and opportunity identification
- Identify Cloud key drivers at our customers to grow share of wallet for Crayon
- Contribute to up -, cross - and additional-sales from Crayon’s service portfolio, identifying opportunities, bringing value to the customer/partner
What experience should you have:
- Strong experience in consultancy/advisory or inhouse working with Modern Workplace (M365), and M365 Assessment & Deployment
- M365 related certifications and competencies including Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Server, DNS etc.
- Understanding of IT Operations (Hybrid or full Cloud), and working knowledge of infrastructure as well
- Experience with developing migration plans, statement of work or project deliverables, and knowledge or experience with multiple migration and/or assessment tools
- End to end delivery/implementation of M365 based solutions (Exchange Online, Teams, Viva, Intune, MS Endpoint Manager)
What do you get in return:
- Competitive salary for Senior Microsoft Engineering role
- Participating on M365 projects for enterprise (Microsoft EPG) customers
- Technical Trainings and Microsoft Certifications
- Senior Microsoft Team around you where you can consult your solutions & architecture + cooperate with Azure and MS Security Team
- Highly technically skilled Team Leader (not just manager) who will mentor you
- Company Benefits
- Working Tools