Our client – Fresenius Kabi is a global healthcare company that specializes in lifesaving medicines and technologies for infusion, transfusion and clinical nutrition. Their products and services are used to help care for critically and chronically ill patients. Fresenius Kabi sales exceed €6.9 billion; the company employs more than 40,000 people worldwide. For more information visit their company webpage: www.fresenius-kabi.com. Fresenius Kabi Baltics is currently searching for Office Assistant.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Coordinating daily office activities and operations;
- Providing administrative support to the team;
- Managing office supplies and administrating office;
- Scheduling and tracking meetings and appointments, arranging business trips and events;
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.);
- Preparing internal documentation (HR admin, general documentation);
- Coordinating onboarding and exit process of employees;
- Assisting in invoicing and supply coordination.
What experience should you have:
- Have at least 1 year experience in administration or assisting;
- Have advanced MS Office knowledge;
- Be responsible, accurate and committed;
- Be able to learn and systemise information quickly;
- Be able to organise workload by priority;
- Be proficient in spoken and written English and Lithuanian.
What do you get in return:
- Friendly and positive work atmosphere;
- Working space in the office located in Vilnius city center;
- Working next to business decision makers in international environment;
- Annual bonus system;
- Opportunity to progress to Supply and Logistic or Marketing roles.