In our team, you will not only handle the ticket queue, but you will be responsible for the entire application operation. So, if you're a Linux enthusiast, script in Bash, and work with DevOps tools like GitHub, Gitlab, Jenkins etc. then we're looking for you.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Operations of DevOps tools such as GitHub Enterprise, Gitlab, etc.
- Service deployment, monitoring, backup&restore, troubleshooting
- Incident handling, including occasional on-call duty
- Initially, a new colleague will take up responsibility for operating Github Enterprise. This role involves operating the tool on virtual infrastructure (i.e. installation, upgrades, parching, backup&restore) and configuring the tool on the system level (making sure that the application is operational, and integrated with other systems).
What experience should you have:
- Linux administration, bash scripting
Nice to have / will learn and perform some of these
- Monitoring infrastructure or service level
- Jenkins, Python
- DevOps tools: Github, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Gerrit, SonarQube
- Growth opportunities
Expand the role it service operations in various public clouds (Open Shift, MS Azure)
- Security - monitoring and response
- Consult proper use and best practices of DevOps tools on customer projects
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organize and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.