Operations Finance Team Leader
Why should you choose our team?
- We are team of experienced accountants and managers who are helping each other. We are always working as one team and that is including our colleagues in UK.
- Across our team we share strong knowledge on accounting and audit knowledge, analytical tools, soft skills, and we are always open to support each other.
- The aim of our team is to grow together and look for talents, invest into them and have them improve our work as well as support them implementing changes.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- The jobholder will report to the Operations Finance Lead through regular team meetings and 1-2-1s and will be responsible for managing 7+ direct reports
- Overall day to day management of the Channels, Services, Overheads and Marketing finance function.
- B/S and P&L assurance process and management of the external audit process
- Oversee the period close and year-end procedure, ensuring that all financial transactions are completed accurately and to the required timescale
- Oversee and own the provision of management accounts, financial planning and budgeting inputs to the Finance Business Partners and Financial Planning and Analysis Teams
- Arrange regular reviews with staff members to assist in organising and developing the team in order to maximise staff performance and potential including Performance & Development Reviews (PDRs)
- Provide regular coaching and feedback to the team to encourage improved performance
- Analyse existing processes and identify process improvements – be the continuous improvement champion
- Ensure Company controls & procedures are in place to deliver a safe, secure & pleasant working environment
- Communicate escalated issues to the UK&I Finance team as required
- Recruitment and induction of new team members.
What experience should you have:
- Accounting Knowledge: Able to support, challenge and influence wide team of management accountants – helping navigate them through business and Finance processes
- Effective Team Management: Able to manage and support team members in their daily responsibilities
- Prioritization and time management
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills Able to communicate with senior stakeholders to articulate complex messages in a compelling manner via all means of communication
- Negotiation skills: Ability to identify, address and discuss issues
- Substantial relevant experience in a finance department in the field at an appropriate level, with sound understanding of control framework and financial systems.
- Experience of coordinating multiple functions & roles.
- Good knowledge of SAP and BO
- Strong Analytical skills with advanced Excel (eg. Sumif / VLOOKUP / Index functions).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results Focused: Track record of delivering end to end solutions in a planned and controlled manner.
- Self motivated: With ability to motivate others
- Confident and assertive with an ability to influence others
What do you get in return:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again