OtC B2B Team Leader
Our B2B team is a part of the UK & Ireland Finance Operations. The main goal now is to establish continuous improvement culture and work on LEAN activities with our great B2B team members! There is a lot of space for your own initiative!
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Lead a team of approx.16 experienced colleagues and help them with their development
- Focus on process improvement – B2B team consists of 4 sub-teams, so the goal is to stabilize efficient way of cooperation
- Work on automation of some of the processes to free the hands of our colleagues for more advanced tasks
- As a leader, you will be in close contact with senior management and business partners
What can you learn here?
As we also would like our colleagues to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- Excel trainings
- Leadership skills
- Time and task management
- Possibility to use an internal coach
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. Or you can even become one of them.
What experience should you have:
- You will be in daily touch with stakeholders in the UK & Ireland region, so an advanced level of English is a must
- You have experience in finance or related fields, and you are familiar with SSC environment with a general understanding of end-to-end processes
- You are skilled in stakeholder management and you are up for proactive communication with our business partners - ¬your communication and influencing skills are at high level
- Good interpersonal and organization skills
- You have a hands-on approach to problem-solving
- Advanced level of Excel skills
What do you get in return:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work-life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Company library – you can borrow from a wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.)