Product Copywriting Administrator
Currys PLC is Europe’s leading specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. For our Centre of Excellence in Brno which is the specialist internal provider of financial, transactional, HR, logistic and IT services to the Currys Group’s UK & Ireland and Nordic retail businesses, we are currently looking for motivated individuals to our team.
Why should you choose our team?
We are a small team of friendly people who just love writing about electronics! We create and publish product texts for one of the most important UK retailers - Currys. Our working hours are quite flexible, as we’re required to be available from 9am to 3pm every day, and we are free to arrange the rest of the work shift to our needs and wishes. On occasion, we might have to stay a bit later to finalize a major product launch, but this is rather exceptional. Therefore, you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life.
What will be your key responsibilities:
What will be your main responsibilities?
- Enriching product contents for products in the UK market
- Daily upload and editing of technical specifications of the products we sell
- Adding product specifications and filters
- Creating and upkeeping bulk attribute sheets as required
- Amending product information
- Close communication with our colleagues in UK
What can you learn in our team?
Thanks to working with diverse product types, you will improve your English skills, vocabulary and marketing-oriented language. Our job also requires being in close touch with the development, advances and innovations in the technical field. You will learn some basics from online marketing and gain knowledge about the world of electronics! You will also learn more about the retail process and what it takes for a product to be delivered from the supplier and purchased by the customer online.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer various technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- Presentation skills
- Excel trainings
- SEO, SEM, Content marketing
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Or you can even become one of them.
What experience should you have:
- You are an advanced English speaker – with particular emphasis on written English
- You are able to handle bigger amount of data in Excel
- You are proficient in MS Office and Google docs
- You need to be able to organize your daily work and meet the deadlines
- You are a team player so we can rely on you
- Knowledge or interest in electronics is welcome
What do you get in return:
- Modern office right in the city centre with an amazing terrace
- Team buildings where we get a chance to get to know each other more
- Home office
- Soft skills training and language courses so you can activate both sides of your brain
- Opportunity to turn your career - we offer each new position or internship to you first
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system
- Bonus and loyalty scheme, sick days
- 25 vacation days, lunch vouchers, contribution to pension scheme and a gym membership
- You can turn off your brain and recharge in our chill out space or relax room
- Some days are full of fruits, other are full of sports
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, sport tournaments, summer BBQ, Halloween concert, regular team buildings and much more)