Product Owner Atlassian Tool Stack
You will be part of the Processes and Demand team, working in the PMO (Project management office) with primary responsibility for the ownership and management of Jira and Confluence.
Jira and Confluence are the core tools supporting the processes within HeidelbergCement's group IT department (HDigital) and are being adopted by other global and country functions as well. You will be engaged in defining how Atlassian tools and additional applications within them will be used in various different scenarios.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Atlassian community within HeidelbergCement to understand their needs and translate them to adjustments of the specific setup and/or introduction of new applications.
- Define the strategy for the usage and further adoption of the Atlassian tool stack in alignment with the overall HDigital tool strategy
- Develop and maintain well planned backlog of adjustments/new applications and create roadmap based on it
- Oversee and coordinate all stages of the delivery working with internal and external system administrators and developers
- Consult internal customers on best practices and help them to translate their use case to existing the internal processes and Atlassian suite setup
- Assure adequate support concept and adapt it according to the changing adoption of the Atlassian products.
What experience should you have:
- 3-5 years of experience as Atlassian consultant
- Experience with implementation of Atlassian tool stack in enterprise environment
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodologies as well as understanding classical Waterfall and ITSM methodologies
- Bachelor degree in Informatics, Business informatics, Computer science will be considered as advantage
- Basic understanding of SAP products and practical experience in other IT related jobs (software development, infrastructure engineering or business analysis) will be considered as advantage
- English (B2)
- Analytical Mind
- Open mind
What do you get in return:
- Home Office including hardware and daily compensation
- Career opportunities in IT area
- Extensive trainings (technical and soft skills)
- Employee focus groups & surveys about company topics
- 7,5-hour workday and 5 weeks of vacation
- Company reserved parking (car, motorbike, bike and lockers)
- Leisure time card (sport, education, wellness, health, culture)
- Daily meal contribution
- Mobile phone with company tariff
- Language courses (GER, EN, CZE)
- Relax area and terrace
What’s going to happen next
You apply to this job advert. Our recruiter will contact you within a week. If there is interest on both sides, we will arrange meeting online or face2face in Brno office with team leader. Based on our mutual satisfaction we would welcome you on board.