We offer you the possibility of becoming a Production Manager of a newly emerging factory – a greenfield project.
Our client is one of the leaders, specialising in the production of refillable plastic water bottles establishing new operations in Slovakia.
As a Production manager, you will run daily operations, supervise the manufacturing process and be responsible for its efficiency.
Does this sound interesting?
Read more below!
As a Production manager of such manufacture you will be responsible for:
- Establishment of the factory and manufacturing processes with the strong support of management and technicians from the parental company,
- Co-creation and coordination of production strategy with an emphasis on the efficient utilisation of production inputs,
- Managing the logistics of production inputs and outputs,
- Supervision of the production and development of the ideas for process improvements,
- Planning of production schedule and its required targets,
- Evaluating the extent of human resources and production inputs needed for the optimal efficiency of the production,
- Hiring, training and evaluation of the employees.