PTP Team Leader
We are looking for an energetic people manager who enjoys communication in English, leading diverse people, ready to join the new Shared Service Center.
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded and truly global partner who inspires you to go further. MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri). Come and join us today!
GOODCALL is a proud recruitment partner for MARELLI GBS
MARELLI - GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES established in 2019 in Trnava provides its operations and business units in Europe with the goal of
- standardization/harmonization and continuous optimization of activities
- focusing on end2end processes to drive service excellence and productivity;
- digitalization and automation beyond shared services.
Find more about positions at MARELLI here: https://marelli.goodcall.sk
What will be your key responsibilities:
- HR RELATED TASKS (hiring, salary, career planning..)
- OPERATIONAL TASKS
- MONITORING DAILY WORKLOAD AND EVALUATION
- SUPPORTING TEAM IN DAILY CUSTOMER ISSUE REGARDING THE PROCESSING & HELP DESK
- TEAM MEETINGS
You will directly report to the local P2P Manager and be a right hand in escalation issues and communication with the business.
As you will work at Shared Services, continuous improvements and ensuring compliance of processes with internal procedures, are also included.
What experience should you have:
- 2-5 years - accounts payable or accounts receivables, processing or P2P help-desk
- Experience with leading a team (2+year to be able to get along various situations)
- C1 ENGLISH language - used daily, any other EU language is an advantage
- Assist the P2P team in meeting key metrics; on time payments, discounts taken, cycle times, etc.
- Lead person for troubleshooting issues that may occur
The perfect candidate would also have these qualities:
- High level of accuracy
- Strong communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to Identify issues and escalate when necessary
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting (preferred)
- Strong and balanced personality who always finds a solution
- Ability to deal courteously and tactfully
What do you get in return:
- 80 % HOME OFFICE POLICY even after covid-19 situation
- Your chance to lead the new team of professionals within the greenfield project
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits related to the role and location
- Personal development via internal local and international training programs
- Friendly team of experienced professionals
- Well-known company with positive awareness
- Unlimited working contract