Purchasing Systems Specialist
Do you want to become a part of the global team? Are you data-driven person with excellent analytical skills?
Become a Purchasing System Specialist for Marelli GBS!
What will be your key responsibilities:
We are looking for a new team member who will support our global teams during the projects focused on business development and maintenance Purchasing and SQA Systems.
What will be your tasks?
What will be your tasks?
- Execute the continuous improvement and maintenance of Purchasing and SQA requirements within project milestones and budget
- Evaluate proposed solutions and business requests for approval by Purchasing/SQA Systems and Tools Committee
- Create, maintain and translate business requirements into deliverables in support of ICT for new systems, tools, and enhancements
- Develop project plans and benefit analysis for proposed activities, defining scope, timing, and deliverables
- Execute the implementation of approved systems, tools, and enhancements applied at a worldwide level
- Monitor and report deliverables and quality assurance as related to defined scope and overall risk
- Evaluate and assess results of implemented systems, tools, and enhancements
- Support deployment, within Regions, any relevant information from central Purchasing Systems
- Provide support to Region referent to Questions & Answers topics
- Create & Maintain dashboards within Business Intelligence tools
What experience should you have:
What makes you the best candidate?
- Knowledge of coding languages like SQL, C++, Python, or any other
- Excellent analytical skills
- Previous experience in procurement is a big advantage
- Advanced knowledge of the English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Agile attitude
What do you get in return:
Why is this position attractive?
- 80 % HOME OFFICE POLICY even after the covid-19 situation
- Annual financial bonus
- Interesting financial evaluation
- You will be able to use foreign languages daily
- The new attractive work environment within a modern, stable, international company
- Company is located in the central of Trnava and plans to invest into 1st class premises for its employees
- You will be part of a greenfield project and be part of a building up
- You may influence and improve standards, way of work, process flow
- You will have a chance to reach a market competitive compensation including:
- Extra flexible benefits
- Language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Multisport card