We need to strengthen our Client Operation team. We are looking for a new team member who has experience with ITIL processes, queue and tickets management and who is looking for the next step in his/her career. Come and join us!
What will be your key responsibilities:
We maintain a variety of devices such as desktops, tablets and smartphones and deliver any applications. Today we have a leading position in the IT workplace area and are ready to take the end-user experience to the next level.
- queue and tickets management, assigning tickets to technicians in our ITSM tool
- escalate tickets to other internal teams and act as escalation point for them
- responsible for monitoring and keeping KPIs
- maintain a base knowledge of current product offerings and creation on Knowledge base articles
- assist with the coordination of potential major incidents and escalated incidents
- utilize ITIL best practices to identify and analyze patterns and trends from a variety of data sources
What experience should you have:
- English language skills on B1 level and higher
- excellent verbal and communication skills
- experience with end users support
- basic knowledge of Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager and Endpoint Manager
- experience in technical field
- knowledge of ITIL processed
- experience working with ITMS tool
What do you get in return:
contract is for an indefinite period of time > we count on you!
- work partially or completely remote > work from wherever it suits you
- extra holidays > we have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- we contribute from 10 400 CZK per year > you name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- educate yourself > we regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses
- 77 Kč meal allowance on top of your salary
- reward for a new colleague > refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK
- we'll support you when you're sick > for colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law
- extra work is appreciated > when overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires
- stay fit and fresh > in Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport
- Nordic culture > at Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.