RFC Associate (limited contract)
We are a team of 13 people. Thanks to friendly atmosphere and fresh team spirit, it is really easy to fit in. Our working hours are pretty flexible, starting between 6 and 9:30 am every day. Therefore, you can easily organize your day and combine work with your personal life.
Our daily job includes a lot of various tasks and every day offers different challenges. We are in daily touch with our suppliers, buyers and colleagues across Scandinavia over phone, email or skype. Communication is in English but any Scandinavian language is advantage.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- process supplier’s credit notes for returned goods to our stores
- have your own suppliers for whom you will be the main point of contact
- process incoming credit notes in our retail and wholesale companies
- send reminders to suppliers and stores
- solve any types of quarries that can come up in process of credit note processing
What can you learn in our team?
Owing to daily communication in English, you will improve your English skills and strengthen your communication skills and assertiveness. You will learn how whole process from order of goods to payment of invoices works and about accounting in AP department overall.
Last but not least, you will get a chance to work in a multinational company.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- Project Management
- ACCA Diploma
- Presentation skills
- Excel trainings
…and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Or you can even become one of them.
What experience should you have:
- You are an intermediate English speaker - both written and spoken
- You have proven experience on the similar position
- You have economical background
- You have good communication skills
- You are an assertive person
- You don’t have to be an expert in finance field, however, you should have an eye for detail and good analytical skills
- As you will use Excel on daily basis, we need you to have at least basic knowledge of its functionalities
- You need to be able to organize your daily work and meet the deadlines
- You are a team player so other team members can rely on you when necessary
What do you get in return:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobile contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.)
Duration: September 2022 - February 2023