Sales Engineers are responsible for securing the technical win with the prospective customers.
What will be your key responsibilities:
Sales Engineers work closely with prospects to understand their needs and show how the company brings value and solves their challenges with data and analytics. They partner with Account Executives, their business peers, to nurture business growth.
- Technical discovery: You will learn business and technical needs and challenges of the prospective customers. You will create and evaluate technical opportunities and solutions, assist in opportunity qualification, and define strategies for the technical win.
- Platform walkthrough: You will explain the architecture, concepts, features, and capabilities, and map them to value propositions.
- Solution design: You will lead technical discussions, propose solutions, and suggest implementation blueprints.
- Proof-of-Concept delivery: You will walk the prospective customers through the PoC process, write the specification and implement the PoC, including data models, data pipelines in SQL, metrics, and dashboards.
What experience should you have:
- Experience working as a technical sales engineer, consulting, or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with a scripting language
- Experience with REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with data and analytics, key data technologies and analytics tools
- Understanding of dimensional and normalized database models and their applications
- Possessing a programming mentality and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills specifically with delivering technical presentations and live demonstrations
- Ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people, and to explain business processes, concepts, and challenges to engineers
- Active listener, proactive attitude, learner and mastery of the English language (additional languages are a bonus)
What do you get in return:
- Great place to work in Prague – Karlín
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Flexible working hours + home office
- Informal working environment, relax zones, gym
- Meal contribution
- Cafeteria program