Provides information system (IS) security consulting services.
The Security Manger is the Security SPOC (Single Point of Contac) in between the customer and the Tietoevry service delivery teams. The goal of the Security Manager is to become the “trusted security advisor”. The Security Manager provides governance reporting and ongoing security advice to the customer, and deals with any security-related topic that comes with the customer assignment. Typically the Security Manager handles one or two customers depending on the type and size of the customer. The Security Manager is typically specialized in a specific industry vertical.
The assignments typically include security risk assessments and advisory on how to improve the security process, also Identify and define security policies, processes and technology solutions to minimize network and system security risk.
Advises customers on strategic core security-related issues. Plays a leading role in designing new innovative services based on future security trends and needs.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Provide security expertise and guidance
- Provide security posture reporting and presentation
- Conduct security reviews of core corporate and productions infrastructure
- Drive enterprise focused security improvements
What experience should you have:
- Academic education or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of relevant work experience in security
- Experienced in corporate Information Security governance
- Experienced in corporate Cybersecurity operations
- Fluency in English
What do you get in return:
- Friendly, open-source company culture in the eco-friendly building with relaxing and gaming spots and terraces
- An extra week of vacation
- 2 sick days
- Home office possibility
- 2400 benefit points as an annual contribution to the home office
- Reward for emergency and overtime increased beyond legislation
- Free entry to Individual Fitness in the TietoEVRY building (Ostrava), Multisport card (Brno, office Anywhere)
- Education - IT courses, certifications, language courses and personal development
- Coffee, tea, and fruit in the workplace for free
- Offer of calls and other O2 telecommunication services for a special price
- Employee recommendation referral
- 77 CZK meal voucher flat rate