Service Delivery Manager
Experience with a position in the customer team? Communicative? Proactive approach? ITIL? Project management? If yes, please send us your CV...
What will be your key responsibilities:
- delivering IT services towards our customer according the contract
- invoicing of delivered services according the price list
- add-on sales
- continuous service improvement
- coordination of efficient, real-time collaboration with all involved stakeholders,
- in order to ensures delivery of quality outcomes in a timely manner.
- being an escalation point of contact for given customer.
- ensuring timely and professional communication toward customer and internal Teams.
- ensuring delivery of regular reports towards Customer Unit and customer.
- participating on Major Incidents to gather and provide all needed information toward Major Incident team and vice versa towards customer
- ensures proactive incident analysis and problem ticket creation if needed
- keeping healthy incident lifecycles
- ensuring proper reporting, invoicing, forecasting
What experience should you have:
- knowledge of ITIL processes
- fluent English (written and verbal)
- experience from Incident&Problem and/or Project Management role/ Change mangement role
- communicative, proactive
- an eye for details and a self-driven attitude
- strong negotiation skills
- stress resistance
- ability to work in demanding environment
What do you get in return:
contract is for an indefinite period of time > we count on you!
- work partially or completely remote > work from wherever it suits you
- extra holidays > we have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- we contribute from 10 400 CZK per year > you name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- educate yourself > we regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses
- 77 Kč meal allowance on top of your salary
- reward for a new colleague > refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK
- we'll support you when you're sick > for colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law
- extra work is appreciated > when overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires
- stay fit and fresh > in Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport
- Nordic culture > at Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.