Supplier Funding Analyst
Our daily job includes lots of various tasks and every day offers different challenges. The communication in English is our daily bread. On a daily basis we’re in touch with our business partners and colleagues from across UK + all the team and company communication is held in English, so there’s plenty of opportunities to practise and improve your English skills! Last but not least, you will get a chance to work within a multinational company.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- work with the Supplier Founding Manager to ensure that month end deadlines, Month End Close and reporting of variances
- actively manage accruals. Ensuring that the impact on budget and STF targets are fully understood and communicated
- be responsible to maintain Trading Accounts trackers
- be responsible to maintain and update IBT tracker and ensure all number are reconciled and accounted
- be responsible for analysing and ensure that IBT Intercompany account is continuously being cleared on monthly bases
- reconcile the Supplier Funding Balance Sheet accounts as required for IBT and Trading accounts
- be responsible for completing the Currys Supplier Funding accounts in an accurate and timely manner including posting accruals as necessary
- be responsible to provided commentaries for variance analyses for all Supplier Funding accounts
- be responsible to support Commercial team by issuing Supplier Funding references for Marketing campaigns
- be responsible to send invoice instruction to Greece and Nordics and ensure the invoices have been raised and processed correctly
- support the Supplier Funding Manager by providing monthly P&L and balance sheet outlooks
- support Commercial team with correction journals
- be responsible to prepare and provided monthly and quarterly reports for IBT to Greece and Nordics
What can you learn in our team?
- You will become a key member of the Operation finance team helping to provide accurate and timely reporting on Supplier Funding area.
- You will learn how to implement continuous process improvements.
- You will master key areas of accountability and responsibility include recording, monitoring, querying and allocation of all head office charges to support the achievement of the Supplier Funding budget / STF.
As we also would like our employees to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skills trainings such as:
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers. You can even become one of them!
What experience should you have:
Strong Analytical skills with advanced Excel
Excellent teaming ability.
Outstanding communication skills (written and spoken).
Strong systems and process competencies.
Ability and preference of working to deadlines, being able to priorities tasks and work well under pressure.
Creative and resilient problem solver.
Positive attitude ☺
What do you get in return:
100 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
Bonus and loyalty scheme
Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
Discount for mobile contracts
Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again