We are an international team developing applications for TietoEVRY Energy & Utilities customers. Currently we are looking for an enthusiastic and open-minded C# and .NET developers. We are looking forward for smart people to join our growing Network Management Automation team (NMA). Especially we are looking for motivated people who want to pave the road to future and participate in transformation of energy sector into sustainable backbone of modern economy for 21st century. Our SW suite is managing variety of calculations of network usage curves as well as simulating expected usage of distributed systems in the future after applying different scenarios, such as building new network projects, their expected budgets, creation and management of simultaneous map layers to visualize the network (using ArcGIS technology). In NMA we are developing C# and .NET applications for Distributed System Operators (DSOs) - in the electricity sector The Distribution means transport of electricity on high-voltage, medium voltage and low-voltage power lines from variety of producers taking into account deliveries and capacities needed for end customers. During coming decade we can expect large variety of opportunities as a result of growing regulations, new technologies, electro-mobility development, fotovoltaics and micro-production of electricity by households to enable energetic self-sufficiency in daily personal operations. We are famous for very informal approach, great team spirit and we like to spent time together not only at work during frequent team events.
What will be your key responsibilities:
Implement requirements and change requests on Network Management Automation domain.
Review and update technical documentation.
Provide clear, concise communication with global teams and stakeholders to achieve objectives.
What experience should you have:
- Master’s degree in computer science or other technical education is preferred.
- Experienced in software development (C#/NET).
- Good understanding of database engines and query languages (SQL preferred).
- Previous experience on working in agile environments is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable about the latest industry trends is nice bonus.
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.