Technical Master Data Lead
CoE Brno Nordic IT team is integral part of Elkjøp IT department which is responsible for IT services supporting all Nordic countries (Norway, Sweden, Finland & Denmark) retail business.
Elkjøp has over the last couple of years roll out of our Next Generation Retail program, modernizing the technical portfolio to enable a seamless omnichannel shopping experience and a fast flow of innovation. Our cloud adoption strategy is to be 100% in the Public Cloud and to utilize the full potential offered there in terms of automation, flexibility, scalability, security, and cost-efficiency. The future is oriented around teams that is fully autonomous and able to deliver end-to-end products or features. The Technology Architect role is an important part Elkjøp’s journey to establish a product and platform teams for Master Data. We want to enable the business to achieve the needed level of master data quality and efficient processes, that the next generation retail solutions system needs. We will build the foundation to take the next steps in the customer journey to create customers for life. We are looking for you who understand why high-quality master data in supplier chain, sales and marketing processes is needed for a retailer in a modern application landscape. Who can help drive a product team forward to gain business benefits and to enable the data foundation for our customer journey?
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Customer and Identity solutions
- Responsible for gathering business requirements working together with business owners and application owners for the customer and identity solutions
- Performing optimizing of end-to-end process and use of customer and identity data across the application landscape.
- Collaborate with our Integration team to optimizing and implementing high quality solutions
- Collaborate with the application development teams to optimizing and implementing high quality solutions.
- Support the operational team in implementation and troubleshooting of services and solutions
What experience should you have:
- You have experience with establishing, integrating, and managing complex Master Data solutions
- You have experience with ERP or CRM solution implementations preferable SAP
- You have experience with micro service and master data integrations
- You have practical experience with agile project participation
- You have knowledge of GDPR
- You have experience from retail industry within both B2C and B2B
- You have experience from participating in large IT projects
- You have coordination and management skills
- You display a high level of autonomy, ability to take initiative and make decisions
- You have the ability to comprehend, assess,delegate, and implement solutions based on business architecture and designs
- You have very well written and spoken command of English language
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to explain technical terminology to less-technical users.
- You appreciate working with others and contribute to the team through cooperation and a positive attitude
- You are open-minded, flexible, and inquiring. You like to have an independent position and give new approaches a try instead of adhering to conventional issues
- You attach importance to own professional competence and keep knowledge and abilities up to date within your own field of activity
What do you get in return:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Discount for mobil contracts
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.)