Technical Specialist - monitoring
You would be working in our 24/7 monitoring team for workload automation services.
You will be helping with ensuring a stable quality for our multiple customers.
Schedule is agreed on a monthly basis with the rest of the team and lean on to have two members on night shift.
Shifts are 12h long(daily or night). This gives a chance to flexibly manage your time.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Monitor production and test environment.
- Resolve INC tickets or create tasks for responsible teams.
- Call On-call specialist in certain situations.
- Inform customer about unplanned outages via email.
- Contribute to overall satisfaction of our customers.
What experience should you have:
- Basic understanding of distributed platform servers, Unix, Linux, Windows, Mainframe.
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Good written and verbal .communication skills in English language.
- General understanding of IT.
- Willingness to learn and cooperate with team.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills are advantage.
- Knowledge of Service Now advantage.
- ITIL training is advantage.
- Experience in working in global IT environment is advantage.
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.
+ Possibility to grow
+ Work in friendly and stable team
+ Positively impact customer services and improve them
+ Access to Udemy and Interskill licenses