UK&I GFR Account Management Co-ordinator
Our Goods for resale team is taking care of our suppliers of, well, goods we intent to resale :). You´ll do all things finance-y here, plus you´ll be in direct communication with the suppliers and help us and them tame the world of invoices.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- You´ll make sure all invoices/credits are being processed correctly and in time
- You´ll reconcile supplier statements to the Currys AP system to identify mismatches, unallocated cash, and potential exposure
- You´ll be in direct touch with our suppliers and you´ll both respond to their queries and investigate any issues you´ll encounter in the invoice matching process
What can you learn in our team?
A lot! Depending on what you´re interested in and your current level of finance knowledge, of course. You´ll be also surrounded by English, so you don´t have to worry about your language skills becoming rusty, quite the contrary.
As we also would like our colleagues to grow personally, we offer a wide range of technical and soft skill trainings such as:
- ACCA Certification
- Excel trainings
- Presentation skills
and many more, all delivered by fantastic internal and external trainers.
Or you can even become one of them.
What experience should you have:
- Solid knowledge of English, both written and spoken (B2 level and higher)
- You'll have regular meetings with vendors, so you need to be comfortable with direct communication
- Background in AP or finance in general is a big plus, but not a must since we´re here to teach you everything you´ll need. But if you have it, you can build on that with more challenging tasks and responsibilities!
- As you will use Excel on a daily basis, we need you to have good knowledge of its functionalities (filtering, sorting, pivot tables, and functions such as sum, if, vlookup..)
- Attention to detail and proactivity
Suitable only for applicants currently eligible to work in the EU.
What do you get in return:
- You can fully enjoy 25 vacation days
- 110 CZK/day lunch vouchers via e-lunch card
- Bonus and loyalty scheme
- Home office, yet office is still partially open, sick days
- Extensive training offer; hard and soft skills trainings, language courses, internal conference and interesting guest speakers, currently in a virtual form. We provide ACCA studies to colleagues from financial departments.
- You can mix benefits of your choice in our Cafeteria benefit system (holidays, recreation, well-being, work life balance, personal and professional development, literature, e-meal vouchers, etc.)
- Contribution to pension or life insurance scheme
- Company library – you can borrow from wide variety of books on professional development, leadership, business, marketing, public speaking, etc.
- Plenty of social events and charity activities (Christmas party, boat party, Halloween party, football tournament, summer BBQetc.) are temporarily stopped, however we are already looking forward to invite all the new colleagues once we can organize them again