I accept that my personal data in the following extent: name, surname, date of birth, permanent address/correspondence address, telephone number, e-mail, information about my education and professional career, in addition to other data included in my curriculum vitae having provided within recruitment procedure to Heidelberg Materials Digital Hub Brno, s.r.o., company seated at Škrobárenská 511/3, Trnitá, 617 00 Brno, ID No. 060 25 811, registered under file No. C 99611 in the Commercial Register by Regional Court in Brno, the data controller (hereinafter ‘controller’), will be processed by abovementioned controller for 3 years since the consent signature (provided that the controller does not enter into an employment contract with me) in order to have a chance to invite me to recruitment process concerning similar position for the controller or other company within the Heidelberg Materials group.
I confirm that the controller has also informed me of the following facts:
- I am not obliged to provide the controller in connection with the abovementioned purpose with any personal data or give consent with its processing and I am entitled to refuse to do so (but if I decide to do so, I am aware that the Controller will not be able to contact me),
- the abovementioned scope of personal data subject to processing is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it is processed; the controller will not process my personal data for another purpose, neither will he provide third parties with it,
- after the expiry of the period for which the consent was given, my personal data shall be deleted,
- my personal data will be processed through the controller's staff both automatically and manually, and will be securely stored in both paper and electronic form,
- I can withdraw my consent with the processing of my personal data partially or in whole in writing,
- I am entitled to ask the controller to transfer my personal data, that I gave him in structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and that is processed automatically, to another controller,
- I may request a confirmation from the controller about the fact that my personal data is or is not processed; I may exercise this right even after the period for which I gave my consent to the processing of my personal data expires,
- I have the right to access my personal data; upon request, the controller must provide me with information on the processing of my personal data in a transparent and comprehensible manner (in writing, electronically or by any other appropriate means) within 1 month of receipt of the request from me, till 1 month from receiving of my request (it is possible to extent by 2 months with respect to complexity and amount of requests); the content of information is always a notification about the purpose of the personal data processing, personal data extent or category which is subject to processing including any available information about their source, the nature of the automated processing in connection with its use,
- should I reveal/assume that my personal data was/is processed contrary to protection of my private and personal life, I have the right to request the controller to clarify and eliminate such a situation,
- if it is discovered that my personal data was/is processed inaccurately or incompletely, I have the right of correction or completion of incomplete personal data,
- if I deny the accuracy of my personal data, I have the right to request the controller to restrict the processing of my personal data until the accuracy of the personal data is proved,
- if it is proved that my personal data is being processed for direct marketing purposes and that it has been profiled for that purpose, I have the right to object to such processing and the controller is obliged to stop such processing,
- if, at any time, I object to the processing of my personal data, the administrator is obliged to delete my personal data,
- if it is revealed that the processing of my personal data is unlawful, I am entitled to request restriction of use of my personal data instead of its complete liquidation.