Account Manager Bavaria
Our client is a Norwegian manufacturer of prams and baby furniture based in Ålesund. Founded in 1932, the company is now the second-largest furniture manufacturer in Norway.
The company is internationally renowned for innovative design in the children's furniture sector. The products are sold in over 50 countries. Over the years, our client has manufactured and designed a wide range of furniture, paying particular attention to ergonomics, uniqueness, and functionality.
They are now looking for an Account Manager(m/f/d) for the Bavarian market.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Reaching company sales targets through the development of an existing retailer database and new business opportunities in line with a selective distribution strategy and close coordination with the Area Sales Managers
- Improving merchandising in-stores continuously, including installation of in-store equipment and point of sales materials
- Ensuring all retailers’ staff receives training through personal coaching and/or other company training support
- Working with customer service to ensure the markets get the service they need
- Supporting the implementation and successful realization of sales and marketing campaigns
- Utilizing our client's defined sales way of working and CRM tool: Salesforce according to best practices and guidelines
- Gathering and sharing news on market and on competitor’s developments/activities and other relevant information to help our client better understand the market, competitors, customers and results
What experience should you have:
- Excellent Geman and fluency in English are a must
- Commercial Education
- Several years of experience with developing distribution und sales for branded goods with excellent results
- Familiarity with motivating and training retail sales personnel and implementing company strategies in retail environments
- Experience of both traditional as well as digital retail channels
- Valid driving license
- A private situation which allows traveling (3-4 days per week incl. overnight stays) and occasional weekend work at consumer shows (approx 3-4 weekends per year)
What do you get in return:
- Our client offers career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart, and focused colleagues across the world
- Our client is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that their business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- Attractive salary, annual bonus, indefinite working contract after six months probation
- 30 vacation days
- Subsidized gym membership within the building, fresh fruits, coffee, tea, free parking, and supported lunch options.
- Working hours 40 hours/week
- Training in product knowledge to be able to offer quick and accurate assistance to customers