We are EUROPEAN MERCHANT BANK - contemporary bank with a human touch.
We combine the best face to face banking consultancy with a speed and flexibility that digital banking brings. Following our vision - Banking for Growth, EUROPEAN MERCHANT BANK will focus on delivering contemporary accessible financial products to SME’s, FinTechs & entrepreneurs.
We are looking for AML Senior Specialist to work in Vilnius office who can follow all relevant regulations and internal guidelines, procedures of our processes and transactions. Within the Bank, the relevant Team’s objective is to be the interface for clients’ subject to the KYC (Know Your Customer) due diligence onboarding or recertification process. Moreover, the team performs daily and retrospective transactional monitoring and screening. The goal, for this team, is to ensure a Global and consistent service to clients, whilst maintaining proper risk management in the area of KYC due diligence.
- Perform onboarding and periodical review (recertification) of the clients.
- Collect, analyze, verify, and archive legal and Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation.
- Identify Ultimate Beneficial Owners (UBOs) and Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs).
- Perform enhanced due diligence regarding to high-risk customers’ account openings.
- Use digital onboarding tools of the Bank efficiently.
- Communicate independently and professionally with external & internal clients and stakeholders on all KYC related matters.
- Follow up the Lithuanian and EU regulations about AML, CFT and international sanction policies and implementing these to Bank’s related units, products, and activities.
- Contribute to the development of policies internally relating to AML in the Bank and overseeing the implementation of those policies under guidance of MLRO.
- Perform daily and retrospective monitoring and screening on the transactions and preparing AML-Compliance opinion regarding to trade/payment transactions when needed.
- Monitor client financial activities to ensure they are legal and in compliance with internal and external bank policies.
- Keep documentation and register of performed due diligence and track of items outstanding.
- Assist MLRO to periodically review and test the screening tools to ensure its correct functionality.
- Assist in preparing regulatory and internal reports in AML CFT compliance area strictly meeting deadlines and report requirements.
- Assist MLRO in performing training or self-awareness programs in due diligence area.