Area Sales Manager - East Europe
Our client is a forward-looking company currently seeking an Area Sales Manager on a permanent basis. You will promote, market and sell burners and firing solutions as well as develop the co-operation with engineering and construction partners. You will report directly to Chief Business Officer - Europe.
We offer excellent opportunities for professional growth and development in an international working environment with minimal hierarchy while enjoying support from your highly skilled and motivated peers.
LOCATION: Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Proactively approach and visit customers of different segments to create leads
- Promote technical proposals for customers
- Respond to leads from the website, email, phone and other sources
- Develop dealer/contractor engagement
- Develop product specific sales plans
- Provide equipment selection / Cost Estimation / Quotation
- Performing and creating product presentations
- Resolve customer complaints and service issues
- Participation in trade fairs, training and events
What experience should you have:
- Bachelor's Degree or Master Degree or similar in Engineering (Mechanical, Automation, Process, Thermodynamics or similar)
- Good knowledge of Industrial Burner technology, markets and sales.
- Project experience in product technical development, sales and service is valued
- Ability to build and develop relationships
- Good written and verbal communication skills in language of the location and English, any other East European language is benefit
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Results oriented, pro-active attitude and problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel more than 60% of the time