Cloudification of TELCO is here and you could be part of this. What is our motto?
Evolution towards platform engineering
We are looking for a new colleague who will help us with increasing and securing synergies in cloud transformation. Our client is the biggest telecommunication company in Scandinavia and you could be at the beginning of something new in telecommunications. Don´t hesitate to contact me for more information.
What will be your key responsibilities:
manager with a clear vision and ready to welcome you aboard.
You will form a glue between the Foundation and Application teams:
- Assess the readiness of the Application teams to use the Foundation and guide for readiness improvements
- Communicate/teach the tools and processes to the Application teams
- Help in cloudification planning
- Work side-by-side with the Application teams (as part of the team) to secure that the Foundation is applied efficiently
- Find and mediate application-specific requirements to the further development of the Foundation
Your typical tasks will be:
- Guiding and supporting applications teams in the cloud migration
- Cloud migration strategy assessment preparation
- Supporting application teams in cost analysis and ROI calculation is the assessment phase
- Supporting the development team with application adjustments to be cloud compliant
- Architecting and building AWS infrastructure in cost-efficient way using infrastructure as a code
- CI/CD pipelines preparation
What experience should you have:
- Deep knowledge of AWS services including networking (VPC, ELB, ECS, Route53, Lambda, API Gateway, EC2, Autoscaling, S3)
- Infrastructure as a code (Terraform)
- Knowledge of the security principles in cloud
- Knowledge of CI/CD processes and tools (AWS Code Deploy, Jenkins)
- Migration process planning skills with possible zero downtime
- Development and designing applications in the cloud environments
- Former or (active developer), experience with reading and understanding the application code
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.