For one of our clients, a company that creates software solutions for companies operating in the automotive industry, we are looking for a colleague for the Business Analyst position.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Problem-solving: Every day, you work to solve complex problems. When you analyze a calculation, investigate the cause of a bug, or propose a new process, you are venturing into unfamiliar territory to find a solution. Our business clients and developers rely on your problem-solving skills to ensure our software is built and supported effectively.
- Client support: When a business client has a question, problem, or suggestion, they come to you! You are known as a subject matter expert, and our clients rely on that expertise regularly.
- Prioritization: Our processes are ever-changing. With that comes the need to prioritize what, when, and how changes to business intelligence solutions are made.
- Technical Specifications: It’s your job to convey to the developers what changes need to be made? What does the KPI definition look like? How is this KPI implemented in an existing business process?
- Testing: When a SQL developer completes a change, you get to test it out to ensure it’s working correctly. Does the new behavior match the specification? Does everything else surrounding the change still work correctly?
- Implementations: Think of yourself as a consultant. What business processes does the client need to accomplish? How can our BI solution/reports fit in with and help that process?
- Training: To help clients to learn about how the software works.
What experience should you have:
- High school education.
- Analytical thinking.
- Accuracy and consistency.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Willingness to help, to support your clients.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Prioritization abilities.
- Broad knowledge of SQL and Excel.
- Good knowledge of Czech is required.
- Willingness to learn.
- Team player, but with the ability to work independently as well.
What do you get in return:
- The opportunity to work for an innovative company.
- The space for your ideas.
- Friendly, helpful, and creative team - the opportunity to learn from others.
- Flexible working hours, home office.
- Education, corporate events.
- Motivating evaluation.
- ... and more.