As part of the OneERP Application Ownership team, the BPO makes sure, within his/her assigned process area, that the OneERP tool is fit for the purposes of the Company and is operational.
1. Design and configuration of the OneERP tool
• Based on the functional specifications of the OneERP tool, which have been developed with the Company stakeholders to address the Company needs, verify the compliance of the OneERP tool designed solution and identify all gaps, to be solved by the Application Consultant (developer).
• Control consistency and interfacing of the OneERP processes in between process areas, across the BPOs community. Ensure that the OneERP tool is properly interfacing with other existing business tools.
• Design use and test cases and run then as prototype. Define acceptance criteria’s for OneERP, based on tests.
• Lead the testing team, within assigned process area, to verify the functionality of the tool. Ensure acceptance criteria are achieved.
• Participate into defining a stepwise implementation sequence of the tool (within assigned process area) across the whole Company. This sequence must guaranty the continuity of the business applications (whether old, remaining, or new ones) at all times.
• Prepare and organize the data migration sequence and phases. Identify the data sources to be migrated and the missing data. Plan for the resources and/or the automatic data transfer (to be designed by the Application Consultant) that will be required in each phase. Act as guarantor of complete data migration within assigned process area
2. Roll out of the tool, by phases
• Participate into the internal communication and change management actions of the Company relating to the implementation of One ERP, ensuring that the objectives are well understood by the future users, as well as they are prepared for the change.
• Contribute to writing of operating manual (to be provided by the Application Consultant) and to preparation of training material, needed for all roll-out and induction purposes
• Identify and coordinate the network of key users across the whole Company, within the assigned process area, who will be the first point of contact of the users.
• Plan for and organize training sessions across the whole Company, to ensure that all users can work with the tool. Priority is to train key users and observe the training of the end users, sometimes train end-users directly.
• Repeat same tasks whenever needed, in particular when a new entity is entering the OneERP perimeter or when a new OneERP module is rolled-out on the whole perimeter. In case of a new OneERP module, participate in the preparation of the new or amended functional specification, translating the need of the stakeholders and to be further used by the Application Consultant to develop the solution.
3. Long term Maintenance of the tool and tool’s upgrades
• During the whole life cycle of the OneERP tool, act as internal-customer fronting, with respect to the assigned process area. Organize regular meetings with key users to collect and analyze users’ feedback in term of performance and potential improvement of the functionalities. Forster continuous improvement of the tool to increase the efficiency.
• Based on organizational evolutions as well as on user’s feedback, regularly propose improvements or further developments to the tool functional specification.
• Responsible for data base, process entries and calculation models to be stored/processed in the OneERP, within assigned process areas. Coordinate with the Application Consultant in case of shortfall
• Ensure first level assistance of users, directly or through network of key users. Escalate second level maintenance issues to the Application Consultant or within the BPO’s community.
• Act as single point of contact within the organization for topics relating to the performance and availability of the OneERP tool, within the assigned process area.