C/C++ developer for automotive
The customer is leader in safety software platforms for automated driving and operates in several European countries.
The scope of the project is development of Safety Software Platform that targets complex automotive ECUs.
Tietoevry’s responsibility is to provide engineering support in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) process and customer build frameworks.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain the continuous integration framework for the customer projects
- Develop, maintain, and automate tools for infrastructure and build automation
- Create software release packages
- Guide the software release process
- Evaluate new tools and make sure used frameworks are best in class
- Provide configuration management support to projects
What experience should you have:
- Experience with C/C++, Python, Multiplatform and cross build development will be perfect.
We will be glad for experience with:
- Make/Cmake, Bash scripts
- Static analysis, MISRA C/C++
- Rest API, Data Base
- User experience with Windows, Linux (Ubuntu/Debian), QNX
- English: upper intermediate
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.