We are looking for people believing that a good idea sells
And that a creative solution doesn't mean teenage jokes and a bunch of bright colors. We are the biggest independent corporate venture builder and our marketing is based on work with data, design testing, etc. We believe in deep insights. It's the bread and butter of any CD copywriter, designer or marketer.
Our multinational teams work mainly throughout Europe and the Middle East. We want to be original and disruptive not only in our core business but also in our brand communication. But we are always aware of local and cultural specifics.
Why join Creative Dock Group
We are proud of our informal atmosphere. We maintain a flat structure and the working environment is shaped around project teams. We believe in career development. All that matters are your skills and desire to learn more. No diploma will ever secure you a place at Creative Dock.
What would you do?
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is the highest-ranking Marketing Executive in the organization and is responsible for driving growth, and leading marketing planning, strategy development, and activity execution. His/her task is also to increase CD's brand recognition with potential clients and across the Corporate Venture Building segment.
- Develop, implement and guard the CD brand - turn it to love brand
- Create a long term marketing strategy that fulfills the ambition to own the Corporate Venture Building category
- Prepare marketing plans and work closely with sales team
- Deliver on marketing plans
- Ensure the balanced across channels communication
- Lead the internal team communication
- Develop and implement internal communications programs that build a strong interaction between company & employees across the diverse offices and regions
- Build a compelling and exciting culture story ensuring that our vision, mission, ambitions, and culture are clearly understood by our people.
- Together with in-house marketing agency, create dynamic communications content and activations.
- Develop and maintain new touch points – external and internal
- Track effectiveness and adapt future communications to constantly increase engagement
- Work cross-functionally – in close partnership with HR, Sales,
- COO etc, top management to execute communication initiatives from concept to delivery
What we offer
- A full-time job. Employee contract or freelancing
- Possibility to work remotely
- Four weeks of paid leave
- Flexible working hours & home office
- Possible relocation to offices around the world
- Sponsored MultiSport cards for you and your family (CZ)
- Free yoga classes in the office (CZ)
- Company mentoring program
- The facilities and know-how of the largest venture builder in the world
What we need from CMO:
- 10+ years in marketing leadership roles, B2B international scope experience, driving and implementing revenue growth, and a proven track record of lead generation together with building an executing growth strategy.
- Significant general management and P&L experience.
- Proven track record of achieving quotas through effective management and coaching.
- Understanding of digital marketing.
- Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Signing authorities based upon agreed approval matrices (TBD)