Collections Specialist with English + any other EU language
Provision of an excellent Finance service is critical to the achievement of the Business Service Centre. This role reports to the Collections Team Leader. Responsible for the coordination of the end to end collections activities in line with Keyloop policies and procedures you will apply your excellent subject matter knowledge to support a range of client accounts ensuring both our business partners and clients receive the best possible support to ultimately maximise cash flow for Keyloop.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Accountable for the collection of outstanding debts.
- Proactively verbally contacts clients in a professional manner while maintaining
- Controls & manages all outstanding accounts receivables on a daily basis.
- Investigates historical data for outstanding debts.
- Takes action to encourage timely debt payments.
- Manages clients queries and requests.
- Distributes statements and reminders as scheduled.
- Regularly updates account status records and collection efforts.
- Works closely with CBM team to help resolve customer disputes, issues and data
- Prepares and presents reports on collection activities and progress.
- Gathers supporting documents if legal enforcement required.
- Supports and actively participates in the continual improvement of collection
- Communicate and collaborate in a professional manner with customers and
- Keyloop associates at all levels.
- Will confidently escalate potential financial risk to your line manager, documenting
- Responsible for producing accurate reports in line with MEC timetable for
- Ensuring all processes are compliant with SOX requirements at all times.
- Lives by the Keyloop values in daily behaviours, communications and actions.
What experience should you have:
- Proven track record as Collection Specialist or similar role is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English + any other EU language
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Working knowledge of Navision and iController is advantageous
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
- Able to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment
What do you get in return:
- Competitive salary and further growth opportunities
- 25 days of holidays and compensatory sick leave
- 4 000 CZK into Sodexo Cafeteria system each month (to be used for meal vouchers, Flexi passes,
- LinkedIn learning access
- Flexible home office policy
- Pension insurance contributions
- Language courses within normal working hours
- Team buildings and other activities
- Personal development and contribution to further development (e.g. ACCA)