We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology to join our team as a Customer Incident Manager in Czech Republic to work with a variety of our clients within the Swedish market. We offer you interesting and challenging work, supportive colleagues and awesome benefits in the largest IT company in the Nordic countries, where you have the opportunity to develop your skills and grow with us.
What will be your key responsibilities:
Proactive Customer Incident analysis and follow up with corrective actions
Ensuring healthy Incident Management process
Ensuring healthy tickets´ lifecycle in the ITSM tool, including keeping healthy backlog
Acts on escalations raised by customer/internal teams regarding Customer Incidents and helps to drive fast resolutions
Ensuring Incident Management KPIs are met and corrective actions taken in case of failure (In relation to assigned customer/customers)
Providing Customer monthly service overview regarding Incident Management Area for an assigned customer/customer (Keeping SLA resolution, backlog, Time to resolution and re-open rate overview)
Secure effective communication towards customer/s, within Delivery Team/s and other stakeholders
What experience should you have:
You have an understanding of Incident Management practices
You have knowledge and understanding of ITIL practices
You have previous experience in an ITIL position and/or as a Project Manager
You are fluent in English language
You possess strong customer communication skills
You have the ability to coordinate and cooperate and are a Team player
You are curious and willing to explore independently and drive improvements
You have a desire to learn, are self-managed and have a proactive approach
Mám zájem o tuto pozici
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.