Customer support specialist
We are looking for a skilled consultant. You will become part of a team that help our customers to efficiently use 360°. If you are motivated to contribute to digitalize and streamline the public and private sectors this will be the position for you. The Support organization you will be part of has a total of 25 employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and the Czech Republic.
We help our customers handle, share and utilize information and make it their most valuable asset. We have more than 30 years of experience and competency in developing future proof and user friendly IT-solutions. Our Solutions are used by more than 700 organizations and their 200 000 users. We have had great success over the last years in improving efficiency and digitalization of our customers, both in the public and private sector.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- 2nd and 3rd line support
- Analyzing customer reported cases
- Solve customer reported cases
- Cooperate and coordinate with other parts of Tieto or subcontractors
You are the ideal candidate for this role:
- If you have a proactive way of working.
If you enjoy working within a team, yet is still able to work independently.
If you enjoy helping customers to maximize value from our product.
In addition to this we would like you to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and you are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Academic/university degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar education.
- Experience from development / support / helpdesk from IT applications.
- Interest and experience in using electronic records / information management solutions and digital processing.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
What experience should you have:
- You are a service minded and engaged team player.
- You are a quick learner.
- You are driven to learn new things and technologies, and often find yourself thinking outside the box.
- You are self-motivated and value accountability in yourself and in others.
- You aren’t afraid to show pride about your own achievements.
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.