We are looking for people who love building products from scratch
We are looking for a new colleague to become a part of our new cybersecurity team. This team will be responsible for security hardening of our venture’s cloud infrastructure in the MENA region, work on the design and implementation of a SIEM, firewalls, IPS/IDS, WAF, IAM/PAM, VPN, DLP, container security, vulnerability management, threat detection, and audit solutions.
The core qualities ofCybersecurity Architect (SecOps Engineer)
- Proven experience working in a security operations role.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols, infrastructure, and security principles.
- Strong documentation skills to prepare incident reports, security policies, and procedural guidelines.
- Ability to use scripting and automation tools such as Bash, Python, Ansible, Puppet, and Terraform to automate the deployment and management of infrastructure and applications.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes, cloud computing, and Linux ecosystem.
- Understanding of software development methodologies such as Agile and DevOps.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts, including version control, testing, and deployment automation.
- Experience with SIEM, firewalls, WAF, IPS/IDS, VPN setup, and operation.
- Experience with at least one of the following cloud service providers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI).
- Experience with vulnerability scanning tools and penetration testing methodologies.
- Certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), etc. are an advantage.
- Familiarity with regulatory compliance requirements, cybersecurity standards such as ISO 2700, NIST, FIPS, CIS, OWASP, and PCI DSS, as well as industry best practices and how to implement the necessary controls to meet those requirements.
- A proactive attitude towards staying updated with the latest security trends, vulnerabilities, and industry best practices.
- International background/experience preferred.
- Team-player mindset with a hands-on approach.
Why join Creative Dock Group
We are proud of our informal atmosphere. We maintain a flat structure and the working environment is shaped around project teams. We believe in career development. All that matters are your skills and desire to learn more. No diploma will ever secure you a place at Creative Dock.
What we need fromCybersecurity Architect (SecOps Engineer)
- Building and enhancing cyber and information security operations programs.
- Implementing, maintaining, and improving security measures.
- Designing and deploying cloud and/or on-premises security solutions.
- Monitoring security events and alerts and responding to incidents.
- Continuously improving security processes and procedures.
We believe that ideas matter.
Our core business is creation by doing.