Finance transformation team is a part of the fast growing Group Finance team and shared services team based in Prague. We take care of implementing the new systems and applications as well as ensuring smooth and automated interfaces to other core company and external systems.
Invoices, payments, accounting, performance analysis, tendering, reporting, budgeting, and statements. Do they make your head spin? They are some of our favourites at the Finance Department at Rohlík! As a result, we are able to facilitate the smooth running of the whole Group and maintain its financial health. Come join us to make our operations more efficient to support our fast growth!
What will be your key responsibilities:
Rohlik is a data-driven company and its Group Finance department is no exception to this rule. We are currently undergoing a massive transformation project where we harmonize and standardize financial accounting and planning processes across the group with other exciting projects in People & Culture on the horizon.
This role is responsible for driving the development and maintenance of financial reporting pipelines, as well as HR reporting pipelines, and connecting these data sources to the rest of Rohlík’s infrastructure to provide relevant data to key stakeholders in other departments such as the commercial department, marketing, supply chain, fulfilment centres or logistics.
What we expect from you
- Becoming the owner of ETL in Finance, People & Culture on the group level
- Help with the development and maintenance of data transfer mechanisms between various systems in Rohlík
- Support analytical projects - work in ad-hoc teams with diverse backgrounds and different levels of knowledge in the field of data analytics
What experience should you have:
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (Snowflake dialect is a plus)
- Working knowledge of the REST API architecture principles and ability to write custom Python extractors and writers
- Experience with Keboola or similar ETL tools (Big Query, Redshift)
- Experience with accounting data and accounting systems (NetSuite, SAP, ABRA, etc.) is a huge advantage, but not a must
- At least 3 years of experience in data analytics or data engineering
- Ability to partner with teams with diverse backgrounds
- Practical and realistic thinking about what can be achieved with current technologies
- Creativity, ability to switch between linear and lateral thinking
- Ability to quickly understand if the available data is sufficient and suitable for the business problem at hand
- English at B2 level is a must! – we have colleagues in 6 countries with more to come
What do you get in return:
- Your work will have a direct impact on the company's results – the financial reports are bread and butter to al leadership teams across the group
- You can implement your ideas immediately – no need to waitfor the approval of the headquarters somewhere in the world
- Your work will be innovative and meaningful, we do not want to follow trends, but set them
- Last but not least, we mainly offer a fair reward and the possibility of professional growth and education, also a great bunch of people around and legendary corporate events