We are looking to expand the OVCC (The Office of Value Creation and Change) data science capability with a data scientist / business analyst to support on existing and upcoming projects that will fundamentally modernise and transform the way Marelli operates.
What will be your key responsibilities:
What would be Your tasks?
- Working alongside Finance and ICT to design and build bespoke web applications
- Building of global reports using Business Intelligence tools such as Qlik Sense / Power BI
- Understanding reporting requirements from various teams; familiarise yourself with internally available tools for building business intelligence dashboards,
- manage master data (set up templates / work with teams to figure out solutions)
- Develop bespoke ad-hoc models and reports using python, excel
- Identify opportunities for automation of processes with various tools (RPA, python services, VBA)
- Support the centralisation of Marelli data in our data lake
What experience should you have:
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably a course with strong analytics curriculum; computer science / statistics, economics and similar
- A minimum of one to two years' experience, in a data analyst / data engineer / data scientist role (experience with finance is a plus)
- Strong and evidenced programming skills (python, SQL and similar) – examples of work / code will be requested
- Experience working with large data sets
- Excel and data analysis skills (pivot tables, summarising data, checking formulas for accuracy, creating analysis with guidance)
- Ability to write technical documentation for software products
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English, additional languages advantageous
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
- A passion for learning
What do you get in return:
- 80 % HOME OFFICE possible if needed, even after the Covid-19 situation
- Interesting financial evaluation
- You will be able to use foreign languages daily
- The new attractive work environment within modern, stable, international company
- Company is located in the central of Trnava and plans to invest into 1st class premises for its employees
- You will be part of a greenfield project and be part of a building up
- You may influence and improve standards, way of work, process flow
- You will have a chance to reach a market competitive compensation including:
- Extra flexible benefits
- Language courses
- Teambuilding and company events
- Multisport card
About Your Future Employer:
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded, and truly global partner who inspires you to go further. MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy and Japan, with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence (Monozukuri).
MARELLI operates out of 170 facilities and R&D centers across Europe, Japan, the Americas, and the Asia Pacific, and has operational headquarters in Saitama, Japan, and Corbetta, Italy.
MARELLI - GLOBAL BUSINESS SERVICES established in 2019 in Trnava provides its operations and business units in Europe with goal of
- standardization/harmonization and continuous optimization of activities
- focusing on end2end processes to drive service excellence and productivity;
- digitalization and automation beyond shared services.
Goodcall is a proud recruitment partner for MARELLI Global Business Services in Trnava (covering the EMEA region).
Find more about positions at MARELLI here: https://marelli.goodcall.sk