We are seeking individuals who share our belief that a good idea has the power to sell
Are you a talented and motivated design enthusiast? Join CreativeDock as a Design Intern and remotely support our design and communication activities from our Berlin office. As the largest independent corporate venture builder, we value deep insights. Our multinational teams primarily operate throughout Europe and the Middle East. We aim to be original and disruptive not only in our core business but also in our brand communication, while always being mindful of local and cultural specifics.
This internship provides a unique opportunity to enhance your skills and gain valuable experience in Human-Centered Design (HCD). As a valued member of our team, you will contribute to diverse design tasks for both internal and external projects. Express your creativity, set personal goals, and actively participate in team-building activities.
Core qualifications of Design Intern
Why join Creative Dock?
- Previous experience or graduate-level degree in visual communication or related fields.
- Proficiency in Google Slides, Adobe Software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) and Figma.
- Familiarity with innovation methodologies such as Human-Centered Design (HCD) and Design Thinking (DT).
- Team-player mindset with a hands-on approach
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
At Creative Dock, we firmly believe in the power of ideas. Our core business revolves around taking action and making a significant impact on the world through our work. Join us and become part of a passionate team dedicated to unleashing the potential of innovation and design.
What we need from a Design Intern
- Provide assistance in creating and designing customised client presentations, communication materials, and deliverables, encompassing content design, layout, image editing, animations, and video editing.
- Assist in editing and maintaining website content.
- Support the implementation of the corporate branding strategy.
- Generate inspiring ideas for potential internal design projects, such as the renewal or development of CreativeDock communication material.
We believe that ideas matter.
Our core business is creation by doing.