Digital Marketing Specialist
Ria Money Transfer - One of the largest money transfer companies in the world, with a global agent network of 490,000 locations in 160 countries and territories. In addition to money transfer services, Ria offers Bill Payment, Mobile Top Ups, PrePaid Debit Cards, Check Cashing and Money Orders.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Identify and implement successful tactics to drive mobile users acquisition across several EU markets.
- Understand the customer behaviors and competitive landscape of each market.
- Monitor, optimize and scale marketing tactics across several digital channels.
- Help localize creative and content.
- Collaborate with Lifecycle Marketing to assist in developing campaigns to drive activation, preference and repeat usage.
- Help Product Team in understanding local specificities that could impact adoption.
What experience should you have:
- 3 - 4 years of experience in digital marketing across multiple countries and/or accounts preferably within an agency.
- Familiarity with digital (mobile and web) marketing techniques.
- Experience managing an advertising budget for app-install and purchase campaigns on Facebook Ads, Google Adwords/UAC, Apple Search Ads, and more.
- Ability to analyze data and find actionable insights.
- Strong communication skills and English fluency, ability to communicate and write in French or Dutch language would be a huge advantage.
- Curiosity and excitement to learn more about growth marketing and the remittance industry.
What do you get in return:
- An opportunity to gain experience in an international well-known company.
- Health and accident insurance.
- New and cozy office in the city center.
- Employees discounts (after probation period).
- Parking at the office location or public transport tickets are provided.
- Hybrid working model (2 or 3 working days per week to work from home).
- Monitors to work from home.
- Opportunity to grow your career within the company internationally.