Director of Project Management Office
The Director of the PMO will lead the strategic development and implementation of project management strategies for technical departments and internal projects.
Provide guidance to the project management team, ensuring effective collaboration with clients. project management team, ensuring effective collaboration with clients.
Create methodologies, standards, and dependencies according to which projects are designed. Oversee project planning, resource allocation, and budget management for peak utilization. Identify and mitigate project risks, address challenges proactively, and serve as the main point of contact for internal project stakeholders. Collaborate with Function Leads to cultivate a high-performance culture and provide coaching for project managers' professional development.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Serve as the main point of contact for internal project stakeholders; communicate project status, risks, and issues to executive leadership.
- Lead the strategic development and implementation of project management strategies.
- Championing the interests of both our clients and Arriello, ensuring project objectives align with ou0r company goals and strategies maintaining project scope.
- Crafting clear project scopes and objectives to meet internal and client goals, leveraging your expertise in project management.
- Identify and proactively address potential risks and issues by developing mitigation plans to minimize their risks.
- Strategically planning and coordinating project activities, ensuring seamless collaboration among team members.
- Working closely with the function leads to support change programs and improvements, allocate resources effectively and escalate issues when necessary.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to enhance the skills and professional development of project managers.
What experience should you have:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of work experience with project management tools (PMP, PRINCE 2 or IPMA an advantage) and processes, (e.g., management of integration, scope, time, cost, quality, communications, risk, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to work and influence across multiple functions, regions, internal/external customers, and management.
- Strong interpersonal and teambuilding skills; able to develop effective teamwork between team members with diverse interpersonal styles; able to deliver effective coaching and feedback.
- Effective communication skills. Communicates effectively up and down in an organization and maintains confidentiality with respect to strategic and personnel matters.
- Proficient in both verbal and written English communication.
- Demonstrates strong self-management , organizational and analytical skills with the ability to contribute effectively to process development.
What do you get in return:
- Hybrid or remote working (Use of our offices in various locations, co-sharing work space or remote options available)
- 5 weeks holiday plus national holidays in your given location
- 3 personal days
- Flexible benefits, based on location
- Home office stipend
- Annual bonus program
- Other employee Bonuses (spot bonuses and employee nominated bonuses)
- Dog friendly offices