Supporting the Senior Management members, primarily the CEO, in their daily activities! At the same time, you will take care of the running of the office.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing and coordinating business trips, calendar and contact administration.
- Planning, preparing and organizing teleconferences and meetings – professional welcome to visitors, establishing good relationships with clients and partners, attendance checking, taking minutes.
- Assisting the Senior Management members in all business-related activities, including but not limited to finance.
- Administrative support may include such activities as copying, scanning, filing, reports editing and updating, information and data collecting, contract proposals, letter and memo preparation as well as general office management and administrative support of the corporate office, organizing the documents flow of the Senior Management agenda in the head office, archiving.
- Maintaining good relationships with colleagues in the regional offices and affiliated branches.
What experience should you have:
- Experience with a similar position for at least 5 years
- Professional level of English
- Completed higher education
- Ability to run an office in which there is currently a team of 15 employees
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to achive high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced performance
- Ready to support CEO in personal family matters
What do you get in return:
- Career in a young, progressive and enthusiastic company with strong growth ambitions
- Participation in the decision-making process
- Corresponding reward
- Office in Praha
- Some possibility of remote work
- Multisport Card
- Other benefits are in process