Finance Administrator (w/m/d)
DODO is unstoppable! We are a technology and logistics service for e-commerce, retail, restaurants and fast food and within a few years we have become one of the largest last mile delivery providers in Europe. We currently operate in 6 markets where we work with the largest customers to help them deliver their goods to their customers as quickly as possible, so our service must be one step ahead of the rest of the market. We use advanced technologies and develop our own logistics platform, GAIA, which enables real-time data collection. This allows us to deliver goods faster, more efficiently and sustainably.
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Finance Administrator to join our team. This person will be responsible for a variety of financial administrative tasks including processing invoices, reconciling accounts, managing expense reports and assisting with budget preparation. The ideal candidate should have strong analytical and organizational skills, be able to work independently and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Was sind Ihre Verpflichtungen:
- Checking invoices in our accounting system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Co-operation with accounting team on monthly and year-end closing
- Controlling monthly reports to ensure accuracy and completeness of financial data
- Working closely with other departments to ensure accurate and timely processing of financial transactions.
- Managing expense reports according to legal and company guidelines
- Contribute to the budget preparation and forecasting process.
Welche Erfahrung sollten Sie haben:
- Training in accounting, finance or a similar field.
- At least 1 year of experience in financial administration or a similar field
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and set multiple priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, experience with NetSuite Oracle advantageous
- Minimum of B1 Level German and Fluent in English
Was bekommen Sie dafür:
- Interesting working environment at one of the TOP3 European last mile companies and the opportunity to grow with DODO.
- Annual bonus programme and discounts with some of our partners.
- Flexible working hours as well as the possibility of home office.
- An open working environment where we feel comfortable, motivated and supported to be creative and give our best.
- Being part of the "trendsetter" culture and being involved in the introduction of new, unique processes
- Various company events such as All Hands Meetings, inspirational breakfasts or company-wide team building.
- Opportunities for continuous development - through our internal DODO Academy or various external trainings, conferences and workshops,
- 28 days of holiday