The fleet manager manages the fleet across the different warehouses. They are responsible for all external and internal fleet management operations and the entire fleet management system. They manage daily fleet operations, organise the staffing of the fleet team, deal with invoicing and keep fleet management records. They ensure that our vehicles are in good condition and maintained, approve repairs and manage investments and fleet operation processes.
You will help your teams to develop the right team dynamics and create a great place to work, you will continuously push for better and faster performance and you will be a right hand to your business manager for goals setting, performance evaluation and people development.
What we look for
- An open minded person who is fast, result oriented, structured, analytical, diligent and attentive to people’s needs, who likes to work with new apps and is keen on trying new technologies
- To have drive - to have plenty of energy to work in a challenging environment and know how to pass that energy on to other people
- To be responsible
- To be a good negotiator - to be able to negotiate excellent conditions with our suppliers and leasing companies
- To be able to learn quickly - standard solutions are often not sufficient in our operations, therefore there is a need to learn continuously
- To have good communication skills - you must be able to communicate with different kinds of people, which may be from different departments. You must be able to explain procedures, solutions, etc. to them correctly
- Graduates with one to two years of experience in fast-paced environments are welcome, as long as they have at least a year of experience with fleet management.
- Somebody who is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get on with any task
- A self-starter, able to work independently and deliver without a support of a large team
- Someone with passion for high level of customer orientation