Foresight & Strategy Manager
What will be your key responsibilities:
We’re looking for an ambitious Strategy Manager to help us future-proof strategies and foresight capabilities for some of the world’s leading organisations.
With decades of experience in foresight consulting and research, Rohrbeck Heger by Creative Dock is one of the world’s premiere strategic foresight consultancies. We build future preparedness, helping organisations across the globe anticipate change and make the right long-term decisions.
We pride ourselves on our collaborative approach to build strategy and foresight capabilities and identify future innovation opportunities. We work with our clients, bringing their insights to bear using our proven foresight methods and experience. Since becoming part of the Creative Dock Group in 2022, we have a unique possibility to build ventures, thus supporting our clients’ success from trend identification and decision-making to bringing new businesses to the market.
Equal Opportunity Employer Creative Dock is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
As a Manager at Rohrbeck Heger, you would be responsible for:
- Project execution – scoping and managing resources and deliverables
- Company building – developing and maturing internal best practices and processes
- Business development - leading project proposal execution and playing a key role in building relationships with existing and new clients
- Leading and mentoring a team of highly motivated professionals and seniors to further develop their consulting and business skills, especially in strategy development
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Ideally, you have the proven ability to:
- Define and inform strategy and innovation activities by applying a foresight-driven approach
- Quickly grasp new topics & concepts
- Scoping and delivering projects (on time & budget)
- Design and facilitate workshops for different stakeholder-level groups
- Prepare presentations and reports
- Clarify stakeholder needs and manage their expectations
- Support clients in managing internal stakeholders and getting buy-in
- Fluent in German and English
You have experience in corporate strategy, or brand strategy, or have worked within a management consulting organisation within at least two of the following domains:
- Strategy Development
- Strategic Foresight
- Portfolio analysis and optimization
WHAT WE OFFER
- Define the future – for us and our clients
- Live and work in cool Berlin
- Be a part of a multinational team of dedicated foresight professionals
- Enjoy the flexibility and opportunities of a start-up-like environment
1. Online Screening Call
2. Interview with Hiring Manager
3. In-office Bootcamp for Skills and Team Fit
4. Final Interview with the Chief of Innovation and Strategy
We believe that ideas matter.
Our core business is creation by doing.
What experience should you have:
What do you get in return: