We believe that the success of the project depends on effective and transparent communication - both within the project team and, of course, to the customer. Whether we do business in the Czech Republic, Finland, Sweden, Norway or Austria, we always prefer a direct link between our CEM team and the client.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Development of web applications for Scandinavian, Austrian, Swedish and Norwegian customers
- Further development of existing web presentations and eCommerce portals
What experience should you have:
- Perfect knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of jQuery
- Experience with Boostrap
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (LESS, SASS)
- Experience with responsive and mobile design
- Experience with cross-browser development
- Knowledge of automation (Gulp, Grunt)
The advantage is knowledge:
- Git, TFS
- Test-driven development,
- Component-based development
We expect that:
- you follow the latest trends in web development
- you want to be educated in new technologies
- you are ready to work in agile mode (self-management, emphasis on simple functional solutions, result orientation)
- you are a team player who will work in the project team not only with colleagues from the Czech Republic but also from Finland, Sweden and Austria
- you have knowledge of English at a communicative level
What do you get in return:
- The contract is for an indefinite period of time. We count on you!
- Work partially or completely remote. Work from wherever it suits you.
- Extra holidays. We have 25 days off plus 2 sick days.
- We contribute from 10 400 CZK per year. You name it. Choose from contributions for pension and life insurance, sports, culture, health, travel or education in the cafeteria.
- Educate yourself. We regularly organise and pay for IT courses, certifications, language training and personal development courses.
- 77 CZK meal allowance on top of your salary.
- Reward for a new colleague. Refer another colleague to us and get up to 80,000 CZK.
- We'll support you when you're sick. - For colleagues who are seriously ill for a long period of time, we contribute to sick pay in excess of the law.
- Extra work is appreciated. When overtime is needed, we pay more than the law requires.
- Stay fit and fresh. In Ostrava, use the free fitness facilities in the building, in other locations, do sports with Multisport.
- Nordic culture. At Tietoevry, we believe in you. No one is breathing down your neck and checking every minute of your work. We are friendly and open.