We are looking for people believing that a good idea sells
And that a creative solution doesn't mean teenage jokes and a bunch of bright colorus. We are the biggest independent corporate venture builder and our marketing is based on work with data, design testing, etc. We believe in deep insights. It's the bread and butter of any CD copywriter, designer, or marketer.
Our multinational teams work mainly throughout Europe and the Middle East. We want to be original and disruptive not only in our core business but also in our brand communication. But we are always aware of local and cultural specifics.
Do you have experience working in a corporation or have you spent a few years in full-service or boutique advertising? In a startup? Join the unique environment of a global venture-building company.
The core qualities of Graphic Designer
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Strong understanding of typography, color theory, and layout principles
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to take initiative, work independently, and adapt to changing priorities
- Fluency in English; knowledge of Czech is a plus
Why join Creative Dock Group
We are proud of our informal atmosphere. We maintain a flat structure and the working environment is shaped around project teams. We believe in career development. All that matters are your skills and desire to learn more. No diploma will ever secure you a place at Creative Dock.
We are looking for a creative and versatile Middle-weight Graphic Designer to join our team in Prague. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing assets for social media campaigns, creating engaging visuals for both print and digital platforms, and providing graphic design support for various teams within the company. This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on diverse projects and contribute to the visual identity of our brand.
What we need from Graphic Designer
- Design visually compelling assets for social media campaigns across various platforms
- Create eye-catching graphics for print materials such as brochures, posters, and advertisements
- Design digital assets including website banners, email newsletters, and digital ads
- Collaborate with marketing and content teams to ideate and execute creative concepts
- Support other teams (e.g., sales, product, HR) with graphic design needs, including presentations, infographics, and branding materials
- Ensure all designs adhere to brand guidelines and maintain consistency in style and messaging
- Stay updated on industry trends and design best practices to continually improve the quality of visual assets
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Equal Opportunity Employer
Creative Dock is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We only work on projects that we personally believe in and products that positively transform people’s lives. Are you interested?
We believe that ideas matter.
Our core business is creation by doing.