Group CAPEX Analyst
We are looking for a Capex Group Analyst who is the Group Central leader for collecting, consolidating, and providing required analysis for Group Capital Expenditures. Sounds interesting? Come and join us!
MARELLI is a progressive, open-minded and truly global partner who inspires you to go further.
MARELLI brings together two successful global automotive manufacturers from Italy (Magnetti Marelli) and Japan (Calsonic Kansei), with a world-leading reputation for innovation and manufacturing excellence.
We are building strategic business centers in 3 global locations - all after a successful merger of 2 great automotive brands.
What will be your key responsibilities:
YOUR main responsibilities will be the following:
- Collection and consolidation of Division / Central Function Capex DBase (XLS)
- Maintain and distribute DBase templates to support data collection at the different reporting phases (ACT, Budget, FCT, MTP)
- Provide adequate reporting to key stakeholders (Central Manufacturing team, Central Purchasing & Group Finance teams, Regional Leaders, Shareholders request, Bank requests, M&A team requests, …)
- Interact with Division / Central Function to fix incomplete/incorrect data submissions or mismatching with FP&A reported Capex figures.
- Partners with Central Manufacturing team to align data and reporting around forecasting phases (BP and FCT)
- Define and distribute timing for data submission in alignment with Group Capex Controlling (ACT, FCT, BP,….)
What experience should you have:
- Economic background from university studies
- Automotive industry background
- 5 years of relevant experience in an automotive industry
- Fluent level of English language
- Good communication and interaction skills- you are able to establish relationships with different stakeholders and communicate with various people on a global level
- Experience from an international environment
What do you get in return:
- Successful, stable, and global company, new SSC sector player
- 300 employees on board already.
- Flexible working options
- Multisport card
- Fully covered meal tickets
- Teambuilding and company events
- Additional pension savings (3. pillar)
- Language courses
- Referral program
- Unlimited working contract